A Party Game for Secretly Savage People
A ninja who faints at the sight of blood? A survivalist who’s 113 years old? A sniper with no eyes? Who would you want to help you fight off the zombie apocalypse?
Welcome to the world of Poor Choices, the game where you can’t really win, you can only lose a little less than the next person.
Join three or more of your friends in a back-and-forth battle of sabotage and humiliation in a party game as savage as you are.
Manufacturer recommended age: 13 years and up
- 4+ players set out on various adventures, sabotaging each other’s chances of success and forcing the loser to act out ridiculous punishments
- A horse jockey who weighs 1,200 pounds, a surgeon who has no control of her arms and legs, a marathon runner who’s wearing cement shoes, and more
- 504 cards (112 adventures, 168 characters, 168 traits and 56 humiliations)
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards
- Note: This game will not bring your ex back
Dimensions: 7.1" x 3.8" x 2.7" (18 x 9.5 x 7 mm)
Weight: 2.18 lbs (0.99 kgs)
What our savage fans are saying